The Ford Shelby Mustang GT350 was produced from 1965-1970, with the GT500 model added in 1967 after Ford enlarged the Mustang enough to hold a big-block V-8. The Shelby GT500, powered by a 428 cubic inch engine, was built from 1967-1970.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
This is original MotorHype artwork inspired by Ford. It is unofficial and not related to Ford. Ford and associated marks are registered trademarks of Ford.