The Ford Shelby Mustang GT350 was produced from 1965-1970, with the GT500 model added in 1967 after Ford enlarged the Mustang enough to hold a big-block V-8. The Shelby GT500, powered by a 428 cubic inch engine, was built from 1967-1970.
Rock a Ford Mustang sweatshirt with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favourite everyday sweater right away!
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
This is original MotorHype artwork inspired by Ford. It is unofficial and not related to Ford. Ford and associated marks are registered trademarks of Ford.
If you like this Ford Mustang GT500 sweatshirt, be sure to check out our full range of car sweatshirts, and other car type sweatshirt designs!