The Lamborghini Countach is a rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive sports car produced by the Italian automobile manufacturer Lamborghini from 1974 until 1990. It is one of the many exotic designs developed by Italian design house Bertone, which pioneered and popularized the sharply angled “Italian Wedge” shape.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
This is original MotorHype artwork inspired by Lamborghini. It is unofficial and not related to Lamborghini. Lamborghini and associated marks are registered trademarks of Lamborghini.